Dawn loves horses.

Dawn blogs what's on her mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lockport, IL, United States

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Time is passing faster

I believe that time is relative, literally. Time might be defined as a year = 365 days or a minute = 60 seconds but I think it has sped up. Even thought we still see 60 seconds = 1 minute whose to say 60 seconds isn't passing quicker than it did in say 1900.

I heard someone once describe God sees past, present, future because he's above looking down on the time line in say a horizontal line from left to right. Therefore, He always is, will be, and will never change and is always the same.

Christians can be attune to this in their spirit as the Bible says I will tell you what you need to know if you would just listen (my wording).

So, if you feel the day, week, year are passing quicker than last year, I truly believe IT IS. Do you think time has sped up even though our measuring tools can't discern it?

1 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

This is an interesting thought.

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home